Concrete Leveling & Lifting with PolyLEVEL
A high-density polymer with benefits for residential & commercial applications
As walkways, driveways, and concrete steps settle and sink, they tend to crack which creates uneven surfaces and safety hazards. Not to mention, cracks in the concrete are also unsightly!
PolyLEVEL, a concrete lifting technique, provides an affordable and less destructive alternative and offers numerous advantages over other common slab raising methods.
PolyLEVEL can lift:
- Basement floors
- Office floors
- Garage floors
- Pool decks
- Warehouse floors
When you are dealing with cracked and settling concrete, there are typically two ways to fix the problem: replace the slab with new concrete or raise the slab by pumping a mortar-based mixture underneath the settling slab in a process known as mudjacking.
Mudjacking, slabjacking, and slab raising are all terms to describe the same process. Mudjacking, a concrete lifting technique, has long been an effective alternative to replacing sunken or uneven concrete slabs. Raising settled concrete is much less expensive than concrete replacement.
The problem with traditional mudjacking is that the weight of the “slurry” mixture that is pumped under the slab, combined with the weight of the concrete itself, can actually cause the slab to sink further if the soil beneath isn’t able to support the load.
What is the PolyLEVEL System?
PolyLEVEL combines the already-proven technique of concrete lifting with a specially-engineered two-part expanding foam that makes it possible to permanently restore the concrete surface with little downtime and disruption. PolyLEVEL is both lightweight and durable, and is able to support and lift sunken concrete back to its original level without any added weight.
Contact your local PolyLEVEL dealer today to learn more about how they can help!
Benefits of PolyLEVEL
- Affordable, permanent solution.
- Fast-acting: The expanding polymer reaches its final strength and is ready to support weight within 15 minutes, as opposed to mudjacking which takes a whole day.
- Adjustable: Contractors can adjust the chemical reaction that causes the foam to expand and control how much the concrete is lifted.
- Noninvasive: The equipment used is less bulky and PolyLEVEL injection foam is less messy.
- Environmentally-friendly: The material does not react with soil and does not release harmful chemicals.
- Strong and lightweight: PolyLEVEL does not impose added weight on unstable soil, but can still support a substantial load.
- Waterproof: PolyLEVEL will not wash away once it is cured.
Before & after. The concrete slab of this porch was raised to close the gap visible along the brick curbing of this porch.
Solve all your damaged concrete and commercial & industrial repair needs today
Stop living with that uneven sidewalk or driveway! Contact your local PolyLEVEL contractor to meet with an expert who can examine your sunken slab and determine whether this concrete leveling method is right for you.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.